Here is the agenda for our meeting:
February 12, 2017; 7:00-8:30+
Ballard Church (basement meeting room) 73rd NW & 14th.
Here is the agenda for our Monday, Feb 12 meeting:
7:00-7:10 pm – Introductions, review of agenda
7:10-7:20 pm – Announcements:- Sustainable Ballard and new tool library in on 15th.
- Local Media!! New radio station KBFG @ 107.3
- Kirke Park Emergency Communications Hub upcoming drills.
- 2018 Grants–Neighborhood Matching Fund
- Status of Ballard District Council/Neighborhood District Council system
- Major Ballard issues/projects update
7:20-7:50 pm – Baker Park update and presentation by Andrea Faste regarding replacing the totem pole that was destroyed and removed. Discussion on supporting a matching grant proposal for the new totem pole using some of WHCC’s existing funds. Vote on grant support as part of the ongoing park improvements and redesign.
7:50-8:10 pm – Discussion of newly proposed Homeless women’s tiny housing encampment @ 8030 15th Ave
8:10-8:30 pm – General discussion